Hemp is a cannabis plants, scientifically known as Cannabis sativa. CBD oil is extracted from this plant. The main active compounds of the plant are cannabidiol or CBD and delta-9 tetrahydrocannabinol, or THC. They interact with your body’s endocannabinoid system, which plays a role in alleviating mood, pain, metabolism, etc. This quality of CBD oil is appealing for people as it shows significant health benefits.
How is it extracted?
The CBD oil comes from the flowers, leaves, and stems of the cannabis plant. CBD can be extracted in many ways, but the most common method is the CO2 extraction method. It is made by extracting CBD from the cannabis plant, then diluting it with a carrier oil like coconut or hemp seed oil.
- Uses of CBD Oil
Your body developing inflammation is a way for your immune system to show that it is fighting infections. CBD oil has anti-inflammatory properties; it can help treat chronic inflammatory conditions and help the brain’s proper functioning.
- Depression is a growing cause of illness globally. CBD has the most popular effect of offsetting anxiety and depression. Serotonin is a chemical linked to mental health. Research says CBD can change the way your brain responds. It reduces psychotic symptoms associated with conditions such as schizophrenia and bipolar disorder.
- In 2018, the F.D.A. approved Epidiolex, a purified CBD extract, to treat rare seizure disorders in patients two years or older. CBD Oil can help you manage muscle pain, arthritis, cancer treatment, post-chemotherapy treatment, and any post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD).
- Your skin can get damaged with age and too much sun exposure. There is continuous research to use CBD to treat acne since it can control the overproduction of sebum from the sebaceous glands. CBD oil can maintain healthy skin if it is used daily.
Is it Legal?
Most hemp plants are legally grown in the USA. Hemp-derived CBD products (with less than 0.3 percent THC) are legal for medical use in some states. Laws are regularly evolving for better acceptance. It has to be considered legal at the federal and state levels for it to be legal in your state.
Forms of CBD
Extracts of CBD are sold as an oil or in tinctures. You can get CBD in the forms of water, transdermal patch, gummies, powder, capsule, sublingual spray, gel, cream, or vapor. Natural Wellness Organics carries tinctures, salve sticks and softgels.
- CBD oil can be taken orally but ingests slowly as it can take 1-2hours.
- Vaping method is the fastest way to eat it into your system, but the experience may not last long.
- It can be used topically or directly on the skin for on-the-spot pain relief.
If you are on the path to improve your health through CBD, you aren’t alone. There is a significant amount of clinical proof that CBD works to boost your immune system. Many use CBD products daily to improve their quality of life; however, CBD works differently for everyone. Some can experience instant effects, while others may use for days, weeks, or even months to get the desired results.
Get high-quality CBD products from Natural Wellness Organics and choose the best method to consume based on the type of relief you’re looking for. Taking proper dosage can give you the quickest desired results. However, it is essential to consult your healthcare professional to advise you on the right product.